Osmo Woodwax Clear Extra Thin is a natural oil and wax based interior finish designed for oily, ingredient rich and dark wood species such as Teak, Iroko, Cedar, Ebony etc.
In one simple application it produces a rich professional satin finish which can be polished for a higher sheen. The grain and texture of the wood is accentuated.
Extremely water resistant and dirt repellent, it makes it suitable for all interior use such as flooring, furniture and joinery including wet rooms, kitchens and bathrooms – as it does not suffer from water marks.
• For ingredient rich hardwoods such as Teak, Cedar, Iroko etc.
• Penetrates deeply • Protects against wear, dirt and moisture
• Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
• No primer necessary, not even in bathrooms or kitchens
• Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
• Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel, flake or blister
• No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
• Ingredient rich wood species have high levels of natural oils, resin and/or tannin content.
• Coverage: Up to 20 m2/l
• Drying Time: 12 hours
• Recommended Number of Coats: 2