Briwax Original cleans, stains and polishes wood, metalwork and even melamine.
It offers the simplest of finishes to unfinished, raw timber or the final touch to a full French polished surface whether in the home or the workshop.
• Produce the Briwax finish on finished and unfinished timber
• Revives the natural colour of wood
• Enriches the patina of all good furniture
• Coverage: 10-15 m2/ L
• Recommended not apply above 20°C
• Drying Time: quick dry
• Apply with steel whool or a cloth
• Recommended Number of Coats: 1. For a higher sheen, apply 2 coats
A blend of Beeswax and Carnauba waxes give an instant natural sheen to bare wood or wood prepared with Shellac Sanding Sealer.
Briwax Orginial is ideal for woodcarvings and turned wood, for floors and skirtings.
Its fast drying, stronger solvents speed up drying, and also increase the cleaning ability of the wax slightly.
This means that it will renovate older dirtier furniture and leave you with the deep grain enriching Briwax shine.
The Briwax finish can be maintained by further applications which will give increased hardness and shine.
This product is not recommended for use in areas where it will come into contact with water.