Liberon Palette Wood Dyes are ideal for dying / colouring all interior bare wood work, whilst leaving the natural beauty of the grain visible.
• Water based dye for interior wood work
• Suitable for use on floors
• Leaves the grain visible
• Suitable for use on both hard and soft woods
• Safe for toys - EN 71 approved
• Endorsed by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
• Can be mixed with Liberon Natural Finish Varnishes
• Usage: Interior
• Coverage: Up to 16 m2/ L
• Drying Time: 2 hours minimum
• Apply with a brush
• Recommended Number of Coats: 1 – If a stronger colour is required, apply 2 coats (more than two coats of dye may affect the final finish)
For use prior to oil, wax, varnish and French polish finishes they are suitable for both soft and hardwoods.
Quick and uniform results can be achieved on large and small surfaces such as furniture, floors, doors, cupboards, frames etc. and being EN 71 - Part 3 Approved they are safe for use on toys.
Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
Different types of wood produce different results.
The colour bar may not be a true representation of the actual colour.