Rustins Plastic Coating gives the toughest finish for all furniture and interior woodwork.
A two-part cold cure finish, based on Urea Formaldehyde resins, plasticised with alkyd and reinforced with malamine.
The finish is highly durable, heat resistant, resistant to impact, abrasion and solvents.
It can be used on bare wood, veneered wood, hardboard, MDF and unsealed cork.
Complete outfit contents:
- Clear plastic coating
• Enhances the colour of the wood
• May be burnished to give mirror like finish using Rustins Burnishing Cream
• The coating is almost colourless, but some woods may darken slightly
• Interior use only
• Coverage: Up to 15 m2/l
• Drying Time: Dry in 1 hour (Touch dry)
• Typical Recoat Time: 1 hour minimum
• Recommended Number of Coats: 2