Zinsser Perma-White® contains a biocode that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation.
The paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance.
• Protect the dried coating against fungal degradation
• Resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance
• Washable, scrubbable, stain and moisture resistant finish
• Self-priming – sticks to surface without sanding
• Fade Resistant
• Water-based, low odour
• Tintable to off-white, pastel and medium colours
• Coverage: Up to 10 m2/l
• Drying Time: Dry in 30 minutes (Touch dry) – 7-10 days (Hard dry)
• Typical Recoat Time: 2 hours minimum
Perma-White® bonds to existing solvent-based or glossy paints – even Formica® and ceramic tile without sanding.
Perma-White® also seals flat paint, new drywall, cement block and concrete.
It is ideally suited for any area of persistent high humidity, frequent temperature changes and poor air circulation.
Perma-White® Interior Satin Paint is a scrubbable, satin finish recommended for high-humidity areas that are subject to challenging wear and tear.
Ideal for bathrooms and laundry rooms.