Zinsser AllCoat ® Exterior is an ultimate performance paint that offers supreme protection to all exterior surfaces: wood, metal, masonry, plastic, concrete and cladding.
It forms a vapour-permeable, low maintenance, water-shedding coating that is recoatable in 1 hour.
• Ultimate performance all surface exterior paint
• Perfect for metal and timber clad factory units and farm outbuildings
• Long lasting finish – up to 8 years
• Excellent colour retention
• Multi-surface application
• Easy application self-priming system
• Flexible and micro porous
• Ideal for airless spray application
• Tintable to any BS, NCS or RAL colour through the appropriate tint base
• Coverage: Up to 12 m2/l
• Drying Time: Dry in 30 minutes (Touch dry) – 7 (Hard dry)
• Typical Recoat Time: 1 hour minimum
• Recommended Number of Coats: 2
Zinsser AllCoat ® Exterior is self-priming and can be applied to previously painted surfaces without sanding, even glossy paints or those coated with bitumen, tar varnish or creosote.
For most jobs, there is no need to purchase a separate primer. Zinsser AllCoat ® Exterior gives excellent resistance against cracking, blistering and flaking.
The tough finish is resistant to rain and severe weather and offers excellent colour retention, in addition the paint contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation.
After removing any existing mould and mildew, two coats of AllCoat ® Exterior will ensure that any exterior looks bright and beautiful for years. The first coat primes and seals the surface, providing a base for the topcoat.
The topcoat completes the sealing process while providing additional moisture resistance and protection.
This paint is ideally suited to exterior buildings with timber and metal cladding.